Exhibiting Information & Why you should exhibit at
Tabletop Display Packages are the standard exhibiting package available at this exhibition.
Book now and make sure you are promoting your products & services to key photonics users in Edinburgh and Scotland region.
■ Let the visitors discover your difference
■ Cut through the noise to get across your sales message
■ Meet buyers face-to-face
Participation is ONLY available to exhibitors at Photonex 2017 or Vacuum Expo in Coventry or organisations who are based in Scotland.
10 reasons why you should exhibit at Photonex Roadshows
Photonex is a key marketing opportunity, in just one day you can:
- Showcase your products to hundreds of buyers
- Meet new customers
- Use your time efficiently; meet more contacts in two days than you could do in many months
- Meet face-to-face and develop personal and direct relationships with your customers
- Catch up with existing clients and re-establish relationships
- Provide hands-on exposure to products and live demonstrations
- Accelerate the sales process
- Take orders and close long term deals
- Launch new products and generate media interest
- Locate new agents and distributors for your products
You need to exhibit if your products are photonic instruments, if they are components integrated into equipment. If your service is to supply systems for the manufacture or testing of photonic equipment or if you provide a sub-contract service for the development of photonic components, instruments or systems.
Take a look at last year's Showguide to see who you could meet
|VIEW AS PDF:
Prices and Booking Form>
Not sure you are ready to commit to Coventry yet, take a small stand and upgrade later, certainly call Laurence on 01372 750555 or send him an email to: email@example.com
© 2017 Xmark Media Ltd - terms and conditions available on request.
|Exhibitor Warning - if you are exhibiting at any of the shows listed here you may receive an invitiation from a company named "Construct Data Verlag GmbH" offering space on their 'Fair Guide' website. The organisers of these shows are not linked with this company and do not endorse the guide. If you wish to advertise on the 'Fair Guide', we draw your attention to the legally binding small print.|