A FREE-OF-CHARGE ONE & A HALF DAY MEETING - please join us for this free meeting to explore advances in key advances in diode lasers and diode pumped lasers - please consider giving a Poster Paper.
The meeting comprises a programme of invited speakers and a poster session of contributed papers.
CALL FOR POSTER PAPERS
Poster paper contributions are welcomed on all aspects of high power diode lasers & systems.
Email please to email@example.com and quote “Poster papersubmission/ High Power Lasers” in the subject line.
Authors should submit a 2-page poster paper in a similar style to an example downloadable here:
>>PDF version>> POSTER PAPER TEMPLATE EXAMPLE
>>>WORD version>> POSTER PAPER TEMPLATE EXAMPLE
Deadline for poster paper submissions: 20th September 2013.
Authors will receive acceptance notification on the 26th September.
The Conference has become Europe's most important meeting for high power diode lasers and attracts a high calibre audience of researchers, manufacturers and integrators interested in networking and discussing recent innovations in this important technology sector. Now in its sixth year, the Conference on High Power Diode Lasers and Systems, continues to present outstanding work from industry, research institutes and universities - highlighting the latest advances in this field, covering advances in diode and diode pumped laser technology and advances in systems.The Conference focuses on the following topics:
- Power scaling diode lasers to high-brightness kW systems
- Coherent phase-locking of high-power laser diodes
- Design considerations for high-power external cavity laser diodes
- Long wavelength lasers and their applications
- High-brilliance diode lasers for spectral beam combination
- Laser diodes optimised for external cavity operation
- Reliability of external cavity laser diodes
- Beam combining approaches for high-brightness direct diode laser systems
- Diode laser platforms for multi-kw applications
- Outlook for volume manufacturing of high-brightness laser diode systems
- Advances in diode pumped solid state lasers
- Applications for diode laser technology in: Industrial & Material Processing - Healthcare & Biophotonics - Displays - Energy - Aerospace and Security.
Prof Eric Larkins (Chair), Professor of Optoelectronics, University of Nottingham,
T: +44 (0) 115 951 5534 . Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prof John Marsh, Head of School of Engineering, University of Glasgow
T: +44(0) 141-330 4901 . Email: email@example.com
TECHNICAL PROGRAMME COMMITTEE
Prof Eric Larkins, University of Nottingham, UK
Prof John Marsh, University of Glasgow, UK
Dr Thomas Brand, DILAS Diodenlaser, Germany
Dr Paul Crump, Ferdinand-Braun-Institut, Germany
Dr Robin Huang, TeraDiode, USA
Dr Andreas Kohl, Quantel Laser Diodes, France
Dr Marc Sorel, University of Glasgow, UK
Dr Stefano Taccheo, Swansea University, LIFT project, UK
Martin Traub, Fraunhofer Institute for Laser Technology, Germany